torsdag 31. mars 2011

Join the Empire, It's mandatory

So then there is time for another blogg post. So lately I have been working on a Star Wars inspired VFX short film with 3 other people, Odin Hultgren van der Horst, Sondre Hoff Werner and Bjørnar Borge.

I was mainly a 3d modeler on this project.










I made a Stormtrooper from scratch.


I also made the Tie Fighters.


Odin Hultgren van der Horst took my model afterwards and gave it some new wings to make it a Tie interceptor and to add a bit of variation.



AT-AT Target, some of the idea with this model was to have something sturdy enough to take repeated direct hits from a AT-AT, so I gave it a sort of damper system. Really simple model but I hope it serves its purpose in the film.

I also did the composition and animation on the AT-AT walker 
(model and texture by Sondre Hoff Werner rig by Odin Hultgren van der Horst)




I have also done a lot of little things in the other shots, the movie did not turn out as good as i had hoped but still not the worse considering its the first time I attempt VFX. 

Sorry for the atrocious English and I hope you like the movie ^^



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar